Sponsorship Forms And Information   

Are you PCS-ing to Okinawa and need a Sponsor?  Fill out the Sponsorship Request Form NAVMC 11799 and send it to the MCCS Relocation Services email address: mcbb_reloassist@usmc.mil.  Our Information, Referral & Relocation Specialists will be happy to forward your request to your Unit Sponsorship Coordinator (SC) for assignment and processing. 


While you await a response from the Unit or the assigned Sponsor, check out the Okinawa PCS “Must Know" Information. This document contains important relocation information needed by Service Members and their families when relocating to Okinawa.  We have now added the Accompanied and Unaccompanied PCS Flowcharts to the Okinawa PCS "Must Know Information" document, which provide step-by-step diagrams of each of the major relocation processes. 


Are you sponsoring an incoming family or a Service Member?

Sign up for the next Sponsorship Training to get the latest information about your Sponsorship Assignment and learn about the Sponsor's Toolkit.

*If you have problems opening a file by directly clicking on it, please right click and select open on the pop-up menu.* 




1st Marine Aircraft Wing